United Way of Kankakee and Iroquois Counties partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card
- Always free to use by everyone. Just show it to your pharmacist!
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you're insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
Get Your Card Today!
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store
How It Works
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, just show the savings care to your pharmacist every time you fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
You can use your card as often as you want. Cards do not expire. You may also share your card with family and friends.