Strong Businesses Make Strong Communities.
Strong Communities Make Strong Businesses.
Whether you're a small business, large corporation, or a nonprofit, you can join over 80 local businesses and organizations that are making a difference through their workplace campaign.
Without a doubt, the workplace campaign is the most high-profile United Way fundraising activity across the world and historically in our community. Workplace giving is an easy and effective way to help employees make a difference and show them that your workplace is actively supporting the local community’s most important issues.
Benefits of a Hosting a Workplace Campaign
- Increased employee morale. Companies that run annual employee giving campaigns document higher morale and teamwork. Employees learn about services provided by United Way and work together to plan and engage in fun activities to raise money as a company: BBQs, raffles, games, and special incentives for givers, like jeans day, paid time off, or parking in an executive parking space.
- Education: Campaign information about charitable organizations in our community helps to expand your employees’ knowledge about services available in our community.
- A healthier community. Our region benefits from healthier residents - even those not employed in your business. Your business will prosper more in a healthier region.
- Community recognition. When you run a United Way campaign, you join the ranks of over 2,000 people and over 80 other companies who have come together to support our community.
- Tax benefits. United Way of Kankakee & Iroquois Counties is a federally registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation. As such, donations through United Way are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by an individual’s or corporation’s circumstances.
Interested in learning more about starting a United Way campaign at your workplace?
Contact Mariah Vail at firstname.lastname@example.org.