Your race. Your pace. Any Place.
The United Way ANY-K took place on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
Thanks to the support of 141 total supporters, the 2022 ANY-K collected over $6,900 for programs that impact our community.
What Causes Did The ANY-K Support?
General funds raised through the ANY-K help us bridge the gap for the biggest areas of need in our community. Here are the top 5 biggest cause areas your participation and gifts helped us support!
- Access to Health | Help every person in our community to get healthy and stay healthy. Give to programs that improve access to quality healthcare and ensure parents have the knowledge and skills to help their babies grow in healthy environments.
- Early Childhood Success | Help children achieve their potential through education. Give to programs that promote early learning, foster school readiness and success, and offer child development resources to parents and caregivers.
- Financial Stability | Help households become financially stable and independent. Give to programs that help adults pursue continuing education opportunities, gain financial literacy, and obtain safe and affordable housing.
- Food Security | The impact of COVID-19 has touched many lives, including an increase in the number of families and individuals who are food insecure in our community. Your support can help give local families access to low-cost or free, groceries in our community as they seek to rebound from financial challenges.
- Mental Health | Help support programs that work to offer compassionate mental and behavioral health support, foster a community-wide system of trauma-informed care, and reduce intimate partner violence, domestic violence, child abuse, sexual violence, and human trafficking.
We also offered the chance to give back to specific agency programs through ANY-K teams. Supporters were given the choice to benefit one of the following programs: